AtomiskZabaletaAtomiskZabaleta

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

FUCK SOPA.

Damn... I got some SOPA on my shoe. Eww. And there's PIPA leaking into my socks.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Uhm, lol!

The heartrate upgrade REALLY WORKS.

Level Up! Level Up!

Love it!

Difficult, Replayable, Fun addicting and It leaves you begging for part 2! (Specially the teaser)

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

Holy shit my freind.

This was a hilarious and perfect example of why this site is so fucking hilarious... Exploding turkeys and then a guy eats till he fills up the screen... 3,508 points lol Well yeah keep up the good work and all that stuff! 5/5 10/10

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

Needs to be smoother, faster, and more difficult

Being an owner of mirror's edge on the cboc 360, this game diden't really capture the fast paced and challanging theme that parkour stands for. Not to mention the song stopping every three seconds got a bit, well, rediculous. If you're going to stop the screen so someone can perform an action, don't stop it entirely and don't make the music cease. Slow it down and let the sounds flow like the end of the level, that way people can focus better (Especially if you pick a better song.) Not to mention the controls were so simple it was far too easy to beat. It has plenty of potential but as it is, I woulden't want any more levels... I hope to see a better game though and I hope this review helps!
PS: To me, graphics don't mean shit, but you might want to consider upping them juuust a bit if you can since most people are 2D challanged... Haha.

Red Ball 2 Red Ball 2

Hahahaha

The f-fucking monarchy of balls haha oh my god I can't stop laughing-Ahahaha-can't... breathe...

Great game btw.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Wow.

All i can say man is I needed this. THanks for a great game. A few days ago I was looking for some upgrade games and i'm thinking 'I really need a fucking upgrade game' And. You made one. This has got to be one of the greatest upgradeing shooters. Ever. You just keep doing what you're doing because there's absolutely nothing wrong with this game. Onehundrethousand out of 10 and fifteyfivemillionfivehundredthousfift eyfivehundredfiftyfive out of 5. You're the best.

The Treeva Experience The Treeva Experience

At first...

I was confused. Till I read the instructions then I knew what to do. Click around. I thought she'd be angry when I started cutting. Then when the tree was at the last leaf I took a big breath and cut it. I enjoyed freeing Treeva. It filled me with a happiness. You should experiment more with horror\goodending. I laughed at the photo album.

Naruto:Deep throat Sakura Naruto:Deep throat Sakura

Hot.

Dosen't say too much good about that I CAME!!!
But seriously, good animation, delicious drawings and to Coredrain1...

What are you, Gay?

One of the BEST Hentai makers out there. Don't stop, dude.