AtomiskZabaletaAtomiskZabaleta

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Reborn Reborn

Just subscribed to your youtube channel and fav'd you on here. Good on ya man, I want to see more. I watched the three animations you have up so far, and the detail, the way your characters move, is amazing. I can't say I liked the music itself particularly for some of the riffs but, it did fit very well for timing and intensity of the situation. A+, I couldn't do better, I don't know any single person who could accomplish this level of complexity in simplicity. Fantastic.

If I Had One If I Had One

I caught that reference! Fairly Odd parents, right? I only got it at the very end when he's like "Sorry, lost the happy... But the happy's BACK :D" I liked the animation quality, though the audio was good in most parts, it coulda been a teensy bit better.

WooleyWorld responds:

Thanks for the feedback, old boy.

IMMA BE(E) IMMA BE(E)

One of those things,

It annoys the fuck out of you and you like it so much you just CAN'T. STOP. WATCHING. I'm a Bee Im A Bee Ima ima ima bee.

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

FUCK SOPA.

Damn... I got some SOPA on my shoe. Eww. And there's PIPA leaking into my socks.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Uhm, lol!

The heartrate upgrade REALLY WORKS.

Level Up! Level Up!

Love it!

Difficult, Replayable, Fun addicting and It leaves you begging for part 2! (Specially the teaser)

Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

Shit.

Pure, BRILLIANT shit that is! Fucking fantastic. I imagined a boss battle betwen a pikachu and huge ass metal onyx (Whatever the fuck those new ones are called, i'm only a loyal 151 fan.) That pika fucked up that onyx. PWNED, BROCK. Hahaha. Anyway, frantic, fast and a treat to the ears. Keep up the good work.

To the End of The World To the End of The World

I-i'm sorry what?

I appear to have lost my ability to see, feel, and think because my ears took over the rest of my body! This is fucking fantastic. This belongs in a super smash brothers game on one of the end fight songs. Amazeingly executed. I salute you.

- Holding On - - Holding On -

Triple A.

Absolutly stunning. A masterpiece. I love it and i thank you for makeing sex with my ears. They came atleast twice, holy fucking awsome. 10 of 10 and 5 of 5.